Tuesday, May 12, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MY ANGEL, ALLIE MAE!!

My dear beautiful, amazing Allie Mae,

God blessed me with you 25 years ago today! What a joy you were for me for over 15 years. Almost two years ago, I buried your beautiful daughter, Dria, next to you. Your grandson, B.B. still shares my life every day. 25 years of blessings from such a gorgeous being as you. I stand victorious because of you. God definitely knew I was going to need you and your daughter and your grandson to be by my side every step of the way on this journey to keep me going, bring me great joy and put laughter into my heart and show me the world is actually a joyful place to be.

Thank you for your love and for making me smile every time I think of you, every single day....I love you so much!

Your Mommy mommy, Lana

No comments: