Thursday, August 2, 2007

LIGHTS, CAMERA . . . ACTION!


WOMEN UNITE!
Now is your chance to stand up and shine like a star!

Has your life and body been irrevocably changed (and not in a good way) by the Gynecare TVT System?

Tell it to the judge!
Stand up in a court of law and tell it like it is. I'm calling on all women who have been injured by this product and procedure to speak their piece.

Stand up and be counted! Let's unite to make certain no other innocent person has to suffer in pain for the rest of their lives because of a product and procedure that should not even be in the marketplace.

My lawsuit is the ideal platform from which to strike a blow at the company that manufactures and distributes the Gynecare TVT System.

I have filed a product liability lawsuit against Ethicon, Inc, Gynecare and Johnson & Johnson in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.

Lana C. Keeton, Plaintiff Pro Se vs. Ethicon, Inc. (d/b/a Gynecare Worldwide) and Johnson & Johnson.

It is set for trial for October 1, 2007.

I need your help. Will you, and anyone else reading this with problems from the Gynecare TVT tape, please testify at trial? We have to help each other to stop this from happening to other women.

Please send me your contact info: name, e-mail address and phone number to:

Lana Keeton
Miami, Florida

lana@lanakeeton.com

August 17, 2007 is the deadline for my witness list, so please contact me now, or I will not be able to put you on the witness stand to tell your story.

A huge issue for all women, this procedure, if done at all, should only be done by an experienced urogynecologist. The procedure is blind. The doctor sticks a needle into your vagina and brings it out through the abdominal skin. They then look through a cystoscopy to make sure it is not in your bladder. The only thing they know from this, is that it is (problably) not in your bladder. No one knows where that tape is once it is inside of you.

That is, unless you have problems from it, of course. Problems that includes cutting into your bladder, your vagina, your urethra. Then, believe me, you definitely know where it is. You can feel it hurting you. At the same time, however, your doctor still does not know where the tape is for sure.

The Gynecare TVT System and its TVT Device (Prolene mesh tape) are inherently defective for more than one reason.

1. The tape itself has abrasive edges that cut human tissue. Sensitive, living tissue in organs like the bladder, the vagina, the urethra. It is a process that will not stop unless your doctor surgically intervenes in some manner.

I have reports from an expert witness that the edges of the tape are defective. Please contact me at miamiblog@bellsouth.net if you would like me to send you the information.

2. The plastic sheaths that cover the tape for the purpose of implanting it in your body have to be pulled out after the tape is put inside you. Any movement of that tape after implantation is undesirable.

3. There is much more....



This has been a long arduous painful process for me. I hope I will be able to help other women not to suffer as I have. Please contact me.

Peace and Blessings,


Lana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to find all the people who have been injured by this product! Keep it up.

barb2000 said...

Hello,

I have a dear friend that had the TVT bladder sling put in her during surgery, and has now gone through 4 surgery's and in lots of pain! I am a investigator for attorneys so of course I started trying to find out what is happening with her and found this blog! This is incredible that all these women are having so much pain from a small surgery. I have just started investigating this so I am still pretty illiterate on the product/products, therefore if anyone can shed some light my way I would appreciate you.

Please help!

bmartin