Monday, January 21, 2013

"DR. MESH" JOHN MIKLOS: EXPERT FOR THE PLAINTIFF?

I met +Dr. John Miklos in September 2002 after being referred to him by another doctor planning surgery on me to deal with the massive internal and external abdominal scars from necrotizing fasciitis, the result of a hysterectomy and bladder suspension in December 2001.

Little did I know I was face to face with DR. MESH who was teaching doctors across the United States, and later in other countries, to do the same procedure to thousands of other women.

Little did I know he worked for multiple drug and device companies doing "clinical trials" and "clinical studies".

Little did I know I would later come in contact with many women who also had consulted with DR. MESH Miklos.

His "mesh" journey started when Ethicon paid his way, along with other U.S. surgeons, to Sweden in September 1998 to learn the Transvaginal Tape procedure from Dr. Ulf Ulmsten using the Gynecare TVT Prolene (polypropylene) bladder suspension sling.


While stopping along the way to promote "Vaginal Rejuvenation", the Johnny Appleseed of mesh has caused untold harm to thousands and thousands of women implanted with various transvaginal mesh kits and bladder sling kits by promoting mesh to other doctors.


Hundreds of thousands of dollars in his pocket later, DR. MESH is still raking in the dough, this time as "Expert Witness" for the plaintiffs. It is such a mockery of the plaintiffs and of the legal system to think someone who has caused so much misery to so many thousands of women should now be on the plaintiff's side.  

I personally think DR. MESH Miklos is a mole for the device makers, learning the plaintiff's strategy in all the transvagiNal lawsuits and then handing over the info to the device makers.

Oh, did I mention he falsified my medical records and then later admitted it in sworn deposition testimony?

There's lots more, but let's not talk about it here.

Come on over to www.medicalmeshtalk.com to hear the rest.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beware of this man!!! Little Johnny nearly killed me by perforating my rectum during what he deemed 'a simple mesh removal surgery' which has resulted in many, many reparative surgeries. Then, to add insult to injury, he posted negative comments about me on a website, including medical information, without my consent or knowledge. And if you think, for one moment that I'm the first and only patient he's injured or insulted...well, I have stuff for sale, too. I mean, if you'll buy into that particular line of BS...you'll buy anything. This man (I use that term loosely) is a selfish, arrogant, pawn that is sure to get what's coming to him someday. I only hope I live long enough to see it happen.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. This man nearly ruined my life. He did extra procedures on me without consent then had the nerve to fire me as a patient when I had complaints/ problems. Many surgeries trying to repair what he did to me. Battling with PTSD since this man touched me. If anyone else experienced this with him please post!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your experience. This man did unconsented surgeries on me then fired me as a patient when I had complications. I now have PTSD plus many surgeries trying to repair the damage