Tuesday, September 30, 2014

THE UGLY TRUTH...DR. G. WILLY DAVILA, CLEVELAND CLINIC WESTON, IS A LIAR!

Dr. G. Willy Davila, the Johnny Appleseed of Synthetic Surgical Mesh, has traveled the world over spreading the horror of mesh to women worldwide. His name is to be reviled. There is a special place in hell for humans(actually inhumans) like him.

A couple of weeks ago, I discovered he was paid $75,000.00 (2 separate contracts) as a preceptor (training other surgeons to mutilate women with mesh) by Ethicon, Inc /Johnson & Johnson...before I ever had mesh implanted in me in 2001 and before I ever went to see him the first time in 2002.

I emphatically trusted him with my own medical treatments for 7 years. The entire time he lied to me. I am devastated to know how he used me as a guinea pig for all those years, repeated surgeries and repeated in-office trimmings INSIDE MY BLADDER! Let's manage your "erosion" conservatively (now called "exposure" as if a new name would make the pain and agony of mesh any less) he would say.

"Other surgeons are not as skilled as me is the reason there are complications with mesh" he would say. I believed him! I just want to vomit thinking about it.

And then he spied on the work of Truth in Medicine, all the while reporting back to the mesh companies. You talk about despicable, he's despicable. Spread the word about this disgusting man to everyone you know. He still travels the world "training" other surgeons to mutilate women with mesh.

Tell everyone you know his name, Dr. G. WILLY DAVILA. Don't let him be the Johnny Appleseed of Mesh in your town or in your country. Let's expose him worldwide for the industry hack he is! Him and Ethicon and Johnson & Johnson.

You probably know one in your country...write me at lana@lanakeeton.com and I will help you to expose them, too.

NO GOVERNMENT, NO PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL SOCIETY, NO DEVICE COMPANY, NO LAWS IN ANY COUNTRY ARE PROTECTING US WOMEN (OR MEN EITHER)FROM SURGICAL MESH MISUSE AND ABUSE!

WE HAVE TO SHOUT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS THE TRUTH OF THE SYSTEMATIC MUTILATION OF WOMEN WORLDWIDE FACILITATED BY OUR HEALTH SYSTEMS!!

NAME THE JOHNNY APPLESEEDS OF MESH!! GET THEIR MEDICAL LICENSES REVOKED. SHAME THEM FOR THEIR ATROCITIES.

LET'S GO...WE ARE WOMEN, HEAR US ROAR!

ONE MORE TIME.....ROOOAAARRR!@!# AS LOUD AS YOU CAN!!!

LANA C. KEETON, Your fellow mesh injured patient, VICTOR IN THE WAR AGAINST MESH!!

2 comments:

J.N. said...

You can include Dr. Dennis Miller of Milwaukee, Wisconsin on your list of doctors who are paid as preceptors to push mesh on women. I know of 6 women who have gone to Dr. Miller, including myself, and were told that we were "the only one" he had ever seen with these problems. He pushes mesh, then when a woman has problems, he abandons her and says she has mental problems. Recently, a woman contacted me because she had just been to Dr. Miller because of light SUI - and he insisted that a mesh sling was just the ticket. She didn't buy his rhetoric, so she found my name in a mesh injured blog. When I gave her all the information I have on the horrific damages mesh can do, she decided to go to another surgeon, and have her SUI fixed with a fascia tissue sling instead. Dr. Miller keeps pushing mesh on women, is dishonest about his complication rate, and will not help you if you have problems.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Jeffrey R. Dell knoxville tn.. i feel sure he was/is getting paid by American Medical systems. He almost killed me. I had NO idea he was BAD.. i should have researched him. I have been so dumb..